My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rapper Shyne Calls Diddy Delusional?


Remember rapper Shyne? He was an artist on Diddy’s label many moons ago and took the fall got locked up eight years ago for a shooting outside a NYC night club on a night out with Didddy and then girlfriend, J-Lo. Well, the rapper is due to be released from jail this month and according to Diddy, “It’s a blessing that [Shyne's] coming home. I spoke to him like a couple of weeks ago and he sounded like he was in good spirits. I know he can’t wait to get home. I know he is definitely going to heat the whole scene up. He was definitely one of talented young artists that I had the pleasure to work with. I’m quite sure he’s been using his time wisely and has some heat.”


Sounds nice right? The only thing is, the convo Diddy is referring to, may have never really happened. According to Shyne, “I want it known that this supposed conversation is a figment of Sean Combs’ imagination,” he says in a statement. “He never spoke with me, he never visited me nor would I ever accept a phone call or visit from him. The only way I would do either of those things would be if he stepped up and did the right thing for the victims of the incident.”

Damn! He called him Sean Combs, FULL government, so you already know.

Shyne’s release from jail has also hit a snag by talks of possible deportation back to his country of Belize, where his father Dean Barrow is Prime Minister. Barrow wrote and sent a letter to New York Governor David Paterson pleading for his son to stay in the U.S. He hasn’t received word back as of yet

No comments:

Post a Comment