My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

JANET JACKSON’S GREATEST HITS CELEBRATED ON NUMBER ONES



Two-CD Package Also Features Brand-New Single “Make Me”


Janet Jackson has sold more than 100 million records worldwide, and is one of the best-selling artists in contemporary music. For the first time ever, 33 of Janet’s global #1 hits, plus the newly recorded single, “Make Me,” will be available on one album—NUMBER ONES. Made possible by a partnership between Universal Music Enterprises (UMe) and EMI Music, the two-disc set, to be released November 17, 2009, in the USA (November 23, worldwide titled JANET JACKSON: THE BEST), celebrates the career and artistry of one of the most successful and influential artists in music history.

I can't wait! This will be her 2nd hits cd since 1996 when "Design of a Decade" came out. I have all of Janets albums. I just can't wait for this 1 to come out so I could add it to my collection. I'm even more hyped for her much anticipated new, currently untitled album due to drop in Feb 2010.  The Feb album would make Janet's 11th studio album which I'm sure will have plenty of hits...

For more info click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment