My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kanye Spazzes Out At Benefit Concert Over Chicken


Kanye West appeared over the weekend at Common’s benefit concert at the Hollywood Palladium and according to sources backstage, threw a temper tantrum over not getting a plate of chicken. No really, we couldn’t dream this up if we tried.


He supposedly became angered when he saw a man eating chicken, and yelled, “Why wasn’t I offered chicken? You want me to perform for free, [and] everyone is eating… why am I not eating?”

The waitress attempted to calm down the baby rapper and explained he never asked for food, but was interrupted by Kanye who yelled, “Well, I’m asking now.” Once he received the chicken, witnesses say he took a bite and then threw the rest in the trash. All the while, Amber Rose looked on in silence amid the other celebrities backstage who watched with jaws dropped.




Mr. Ye, I'm gonna need you to really stop acting like a coon now....

No comments:

Post a Comment