My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chris Brown's return performance at Powerhouse

Tuesday October 27th marked Chris Brown's return to the stage after months since he beat the shit out of Rihanna. Brown had an electrifying performance at powerhouse singing some new songs as well as his older hits like “Wall 2 Wall”, “Gimme That” & “Take You Down” to name a few. I still don’t care too much for Brown as a person but I must admit that boy got it going on. The beginning gives me a slight Michael Jackson tease but his set was very entertaining. I’m actually looking forward for his new album to come out. He’s very talented. I can only speak for myself when I say that I will not let what goes on in his personal life effect how I feel about his music or how his is as a performer. I mean shit look at R. Kelly. We all knew it was that nigga in the video but we still jam to his music old & new. Ya’ll better act like you know. Chris Brown is back baby!!

Check out the video of his performance below....

No comments:

Post a Comment