My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Friday, October 2, 2009

NeNe Says No No to ATL Relief Efforts

Ludacris and T.I. donated $10,000 each to Atlanta flooding relief ... so what about ATL native NeNe Leakes? She's too busy clubbin' in Hollywood to care.

TMZ got the Real Housewife of ATL in front of Katsuya the other night. Her response to her city's plight: "I'm going to the gay club."

YES NeNe!! I mean, she's not my favorite housewife but she's a Kiki. She reminds me of some of the shady queens that have been in & out my life. Anyways, I think it's fucked up she's not going to do anything to help ATL. I bet if her area got flooded she'd go ape shit on somebody. Oh well! She wants to party with the gays in Hollywood.

Check the video Below...

No comments:

Post a Comment