My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

GERMAN POP STAR ADMITS TO SLEEPING WITH EX-LOVERS WHILE HINDING SHE HAS HIV

On August 16th German pop star Nadja Benaissa (pictured above) of the group “No Angels” stood before a court in Darmstadt, Germany weeping. Nadja, once part of the biggest-selling German girl group to date, stands trial this week facing charges of aggravated assault due to allegations she had unprotected sex with her ex-lovers without informing any of them of her HIV status. Nadja, now 28, was told of her status at the tender age of 17 following a routine screening. Of the three men she’s said to had sex with between 2000 and 2004, one of them was infected with HIV and is proclaiming he contracted the disease from Nadja. Nadja was arrested last year and served ten days in jail.

In court Nadja admits keeping her status a secret because she feared losing her career. In a written court statement Nadja goes on to say:
“I was told that the chance of the infection breaking out in my case is almost zero… Same low is the risk (sic) that I could infect somebody else with HIV. That was the reason why I did not tell anybody at first because I did not want my daughter to be punished for my behavior and my infection. I have never told the public before, because I have had fear that this would be the end for our band.”

Wow.. Thats just pure craziness. I'm not sure if it will be the end of the group... but I sure think it's the end of her career!

Check out some photos of the group "No Angels" as well as the video for the song "Daylight In Your Eyes" Below...




No comments:

Post a Comment