My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Monday, September 28, 2009

Tyson Beckford Admits If He Was Gay He’d Sleep With President Obama


Model and reality T.V. host Tyson Beckford appeared on a recent episode of Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live” along with “Real Housewife” and friend Kandi Burruss.


Sending show’s host Andy Cohen into a state of trance when he exposed his bare chest, the interview really took a provocative turn when a viewer called in and asked Tyson, if he had to spend a night with a man, who would it be and why. Seeming confused as to why there’s even speculation as to his sexuality, Tyson answered, “Well, I don’t actually go that way but I notice a lot of people think I do. But, if I’m going to do it, I’m going for Obama.” He then added, “I’d be the one in control…[laughter] that’s if I was that way.” Tyson further went on to defend his choice when he stated, “who you gonna go for? Will Smith? Someone pretty like that?”

Well I'm over it already as far as his sexuality is concerned. HOWEVER, He could take control of me WHEN, WHERE & HOWEVER he wanted to.. I'm just sayin... Check out the video...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment