My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Trailer Debut: Watch 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' NOW!

Ever since I heard that a remake of "Nitemare on Elm Street" I was like "Oh No!" I'm a HUGE fan of the original Elm Street movies. Nobody can play Freddy better then Robert Englund! However, in the spirit of all the other classics being remade ( i.e Halloween & Friday the 13th), which weren't that bad... well, Halloween 2 kinda sucked. I'll watch just to see for myself how it will turn out. The preview looks pretty good though.

The trailer teases recreations of classic scenes from Wes Craven's groundbreaking original film, along with your first full, clear look at Freddy Krueger. Chime in below, we all want to know what YOU guys think of the footage. Arriving in theaters April 30, the films' premise centers on Freddy Krueger (Jackie Earle Haley), a serial child molester murdered by angry parents, who returns with a burnt face and a razor glove to terrorize teens in their dreams.


Here's the preview...

A Nightmare on Elm Street in HD

No comments:

Post a Comment