My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Text Post Lil Mama Apologizes For Acting The Fool At The VMAs


First it was for her insensitive comments to Leiomy of Vogue Evolution, now for her ridiculous stunt at the end of the VMAs, Lil Mama is saying she’s sorry. In case you missed it, Bow Wow Lil Mama ran up on stage at the end of Jay-Z and Alicia Keys performance of “Empire State of Mind,” and even struck a pose with the two. There was just one little problem. SHE WASN’T SUPPOSED TO BE THERE. What made it even more embarrassing to her was the fact neither artist acknowledged her presence on stage. Jay-Z even had a shoo fly look on his face.


Anyhow, Monday afternoon Lil Mama released a statement to MTV News via her manager saying, “I did not mean any disrespect towards Jay-Z or Alicia Keys,” the statement reads. “I admire them and look up to them as role models. ‘Empire State of Mind’ had my emotions running high. In that moment I came up onstage to celebrate my two icons singing about NY.”

Whomp! Whomp!

*** STOP IT, STOP IT… YOU JUST WANT SOME FUCKING ATTENTION.. FO WHAT EVERYONE ELSE DOES IS THE BUSINESS.. MAKE A GOOD ALBUM***

No comments:

Post a Comment