My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Monday, January 11, 2010

Omarion's New Video "Speedin"... What do you think?

So Omarion is releasing his third solo album tomorrow titled "Ollusion." The 1st single off the album is "Speedin'". I'm still not sure how I feel about the single yet. I have to let it grow on me, if it even does. The video however is nice. I enjoy watching the video a lot perhaps that will get me to like the song. Omarion is looking type good in the video. He cut his braids off and i must say the new look works for him. Well, he can go without the chipmunk tail bush thingy in the back of his head. You might also notice the leading lady in the video as none other then Khloe Kardashian's best friend Malika. I must say she's looking very good (not like she doesn't always).

Check out the video below & don't forget to cop Omarion's newest album "Ollusion" in stores tomorrow, January 12, 2010...

No comments:

Post a Comment