My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Monday, January 11, 2010

Danger Outs Ray J!!! You'll Gag At Who She Says His "Lover" Is...


Monica Leon A.K.A Danger (from "For the Love of Ray J) has had enough. I guess those "Smashed the homies" jokes went too far. In an interview with Devyn's Playground Radio in Los Angeles, Danger discloses some very personal & might I add "Downlow" info about her former love interest and R&B singer Ray J. I can go on but it would be a lot easier & more fun for you to listen to the interview yourself. I'll just say one more thing… you’ll gag at who she names to be Ray J's long time lover. I'm done! You'll have to check out the interview to get the goods.

Check out Monica "Danger" Leons interview below...


Shout outs to Whats The Tea for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment