My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Danger Lies About Ray J Being Gay.... SMH


So in a post I did I believe yesterday about danger "Outting" Ray J it was brought to my attention  that she now takes back that statement. According to Rap Basement.com Danger says "got mad and I over-reacted. I can't get mad over little things anymore... I need to stop f*cking up. I'll be the first to say that I am wrong and I was wrong. Ray J put me on and I will always respect him and love him for that. No matter who I'm dating. I'm sorry Ray, I love you. Do you forgive me?" .. If that is the case I was Ray J, I wouldn't forgive her.  Anyway to view detail in full (well at least the details I saw) click Here.  I'm done with this. If anything else comes up. I will not blog about it. LOL! Me personally, I think Ray J gagged & is paying her off. However, thats just what I think.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment