My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Thursday, November 18, 2010

TOP VIDEO MODEL BLAC CHYNA GETS NEW HORRIBLE LOOKING BOOTY IMPLANTS

I was on MediaTakeOut and saw that video chick Blac Chyna has gotten new booty implants.
I don't know where these hoes get their work done but this chick needs to get her money back. It just looks absolutely horrible. I know most girls want that nice juicy big ole ass but enough is enough.

Check out the pics below and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. I remember you from Maryland first saw u at Uno's and your ass was already nice as is. I always thought you were the prettiest at Sensationals even when angel was there too glad to c things turn out well for you. Adonis Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Implants or not! Any man would hit that without a seconds notice... And that's any straight man, she's go sex apeal for years... I digs me some chyna, yEp

    ReplyDelete