My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Friday, November 19, 2010

Pop ICON Janet Jackson Announces Plans for 2011 WORLD TOUR!!

Above pic taken while Janet Performed at the Essence Music Festival

Yes! This is the news I've been waiting for all year. I've seen Janet live in concert twice (All 4 You & RockWitChu tours) and I have "The Velvet Rope" tour on dvd. All who know me know I LOVE LOVE LOVE Janet. Like Seriously I know the dances to all her videos. 

 Anyways as I said Ms. Jackson will be kickin off what she says will be her LARGEST EVER world tour sometime in 2011. The tour will be based off her "Number Ones" album and will include all 35 #1 hits. Janet also took it a step further and is asking her fans to pick the 35 cities to perform at around the world. You already know I put my vote in for NYC!! If you wanna vote for a city you can do so at Janet's Web Page. Janet has also kept busy in 2010 co-writing her 1st book titled "True You: A Journey to Finding and Loving Yourself." You can pre-order your copy on Amazon by clicking Here.

Check the Video below to see what Janet personally has to say about the tour.
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment