My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pussy Eating Contest In A Club.... GROSS!!!!

Just wanted to post this quick video. This is a contest to see who eats this girls pussy the best.

Judging by the shoes some of these hoes are wearing it looks like it took place at some nasty ass strip club. Now I'm not saying it's gross because I'm gay. It's gross b/c this chick is letting 3 strangers suck on her twat. She doesn't know who these guys are and what else they do with their mouths. Let us also keep in mind that the 3 guys competing to see who can eat it best don't know what the hell this hoe got festering in her choochie.. Clearly none of them care. I will say this if any gay club I go to EVER has an ass eating contest I will forever hang up my party shoes.

Check out the video below and let me knwo what you think...

1 comment: