My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Music: Willow Smith - Whip My Hair


It looks like the Smith family let out another rising star but unlike her big brother Jaden, Willow Smith is not going to be seen on the silver screen making blockbuster movies. Instead she’s taking it back to her daddy’s roots and outlining her spot in the music industry.
Willow Smith has a new song called “Whip My Hair” and I must say to my surprise it’s HOT. The beat is crazy & in my opinion Willow killed the track. I kinda gagged. Willow's voice is pretty developed, more then I thought. Even though I honestly didn't know what to expect or expect anything for that matter. I was just shocked that I actually liked it. Shit,I already but it on my ipod. It’s definitely cute for her.

Check out the song below. Feel free to leave comments let me know what you think…

No comments:

Post a Comment