My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Friday, September 10, 2010

NEW MUSIC & VIDEO: Diggy Simmons - What They Been Waiting For

Looks like Daniel "Diggy" Simmons is following his Father (Rev Run) & older brother Jojo Simmons lead and getting on the hip hop band wagon.

I must say when I heard that Diggy was going to be pursuing music I honestly thought it was gonna be whack. I have not yet heard Diggy's mixtape titled "Airborne" but this video I saw today for the song "What They Been Waiting For" is actually kinda cute. So I’ll be looking to see if his mixtape actually did come out and if I think it’s worth it I will write a review post about it. Until then check out the mixtape album art & video below..



No comments:

Post a Comment