My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Trouble In Paradise For Kim Kardash & Reggie Bush?



Apparently Kims is not the only 'Bush' Reggie has been playing in. According to The Dirty website (via Media Takout) when Reggie and Kim broke up, Reggie and the woman below began dating. And they say that even after Reggie and Kim got back together . . . Reggie and her stayed together...

I just think it's sad. Kim is a beautiful woman with body out!!! Any man would do anything to get with her. If this is true, Reggie needs to get slapped double time. I mean look at her. She don't have shit on Kim. Also, I wonder whats going to happen with the wedding plans???

No comments:

Post a Comment