My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Janet Single To Premiere March 30th

                                                        
Janet Jackson’s new single ‘Nothing’ is the first offering from the ‘Why Did I Get Married Too’ soundtrack. The confirmed debut date is March 30th. I personally haven't heard the song yet but the buzz is that everyone who went to the screening of the film loved the song so naturally you know I'm super hyped. I believe that it is a slow tempo song.

The news comes via the song’s producer, Janet’s partner-turned-friend, Jermaine Dupri, who made the the announcement on twitter.

I can't wait. When the single drops you already know Imma post it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment