My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Monday, March 15, 2010

Lady Gaga & Beyonce Show Some Girl on Girl Action in “Telephone” Poster

Saturday afternoon, Lady Gaga tweeted the below poster, created by one of her adoring fans, to all her followers along with her feedback. “I think the Pop Universe just imploded.Completely brilliant. Whoever made this: BRAVO,” said Gaga.


The Belgium artist who created the illustration, Yamino, had this to say about the creation: I love Lady Gaga so much, and when “Telephone” came out today (March 12), I almost peed myself from happiness. I had to draw this up in time to get up early tomorrow and print it before I head out to Yaoi/Yuricon in Arnhem, Netherlands. Thanks to “Telephone”, I have no choice but to ship Gaga/Honey B like it’s my JOB.

No comments:

Post a Comment