My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Janet Jackson Back On Her Grind...



POP QUEEN ICON Janet Jackson has been a busy bee lately with the release of her "Number 1's" album (Nov 17th) & wrapping up filming of “Why Did I Get Married 2.” In the mist of working on her 11th studio album currently untitled and due to drop in the 1st half of 2010, Janet has been on her grind performing. Janet has performed this year on The American Music Awards November 22nd in which she was the opening act. Janet also performed on X-Factor & Jingle Ball concert in London December 6th. Those that know me well know that I’m a huge Janet fan. Like really huge, I go hard when it comes to Janet. I’ve seen her on tour twice (All for you tour ’01 & Rock Wit U tour ’09). I’ve seen just about all of her performances, interviews & guest spots on shows like SNL and Will & Grace, plus those promo skits she did for MTV when the “Discipline” album was going to drop. Not to mention I know all of her choreography so well I can do it in my sleep. Janet has always had very good performances; however, her X-Factor performance showed me a Janet I haven’t seen in a while. Her performance was superb. She did a mix of ‘All for You’ & ‘Make Me’. She had about 20 dancers on stage with her, the energy was great & she sounded awesome. I haven’t seen Janet in her element like that since the “All for You” album (and tour). I’m so happy that she’s back. I look forward to her new album & I look forward to the premiere of “Why Did I Get Married 2” in which Janet return as “Patricia” which is due to come out May 2010.

Check out her Performance on X-Factor  & "Why Did I Get Married 2" trailer Below:



No comments:

Post a Comment