My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Geriatric Fatal Attraction

This actually made me gag. According to My Daily, a 92 year old woman opens fire on her neighbor.


Helen Staudinger

Now just getting the visual image of an old ass lady packing heat & opening fire is interesting enough. However, the reason behind her 'gangsta' actions make this story all the more interesting. 92 year old Helen Staudinger of Marion County, Florida had a crush on neighbor Dwight Bettner.  In an interview, Dwight explains, "She said 'Well I'm not leaving without a kiss.' And I said, 'Well I've got a girlfriend, so I'm not gonna give you no kiss.'" The victim, Dwight Bettner, says that the neighbor "raised hell," but he never expected her to return with a gun. Police also reported that Staudinger opened fire in the victims car.

Check out the video clip below ( catch how the new lady & weather man start to ki at the story)....

No comments:

Post a Comment