My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Monday, December 20, 2010

New Video: Dev Ft the Cataracs "Bass Down Low"

Ok, So I'm pretty sure most of ya'll know Dev as the female vocals from the song "G6." However before that I've heard her voice on this track by The Cataracs called "Bass Down Low". 

For the record I've been bumping to that song for months now (since the summer), and now it's just really getting out there. Today I came across the video to this song. It's not the version I have on my iPod but the shit is still hot.

Below are 2 videos. The 1st is the Dev's video of the song "Bass Down Low ft. The Cataracs." The 2nd is the original song "Bass Down Low" by The Cataracs ft. Dev.

Chekc them both out. The song is hot either version you choose..

Enjoy..

Offical Video: Dev ft The Cataracs "Bass Down Low"


Original Song: The Cataracs ft Dev "Bass Down Low"

No comments:

Post a Comment