My photo
New York, New York, United States
I'm a NYC gay Socialite, Model, Party Animal & Just Plain AWESOME!! #TeamBeackham

Friday, August 14, 2009

Lady Gaga To Kanye: My Music Is Gay, My Show Is Gay… And It’s Going To Remain Gay



In a recent interview with Out magazine, Lady Gaga admitted that before she agreed to go on tour with Kanye West this fall, she told him, “I just want to be clear before we decide to do this together: I’m gay. My music is gay. My show is gay. And I love that it’s gay. And I love my gay fans and they’re all going to be coming out to our show. And it’s going to remain gay.”


Well, while Lady Gaga’s candor was much appreciated, it may have been an unnecessary declaration. Obviously, Lady Gaga wasn’t in attendance at Kanye’s “Glow in the Dark” show in New York City last year (August 2008). He closed out the show with a 20 minute PSA, ok, it was really like 5 minutes but it felt like 20, speaking out against homophobia and the use of homophobic slurs. Kanye’s a friend to the gays honey.

Video of Kanye speaking out against homophobia...

No comments:

Post a Comment